After all the posts about telling you dear readers things you can do to develop and strengthen your creativity, I thought we might think about the why to bother being creative. Here are 20 reasons to encourage you to be conscious of your own creative potential and be open to new ways to express your creativity.
When you decide to reach for new levels of creative-ness, you open yourself up to receive all these benefits:
1. It’s a more delightful way to live.
2. You create more opportunities.
3. You develop more awareness of the miracles in your life.
4. You can create new sources of wealth.
5. You solve problems with more ease.
6. Your mind works better.
7. You live with less stress.
8. You become a more interesting person.
9. Your creative force is contagious.
10. Creative work wards off dementia.
11. You retain more of a child-like spirit.
12. You relate to children better.
13. Tacky people will not want to be around you.
14. You’re in the same league as the greatest creative contributors from the past.
15. You attract other creative people into your life.
16. People (who are not your children) perceive you as hip, cool, and magnetic.
17. You have more things to celebrate.
18. Your efforts to shape your life the way you want it to be, are more effective.
19. Your approach to life is more pro-active.
20. Using your creativity connects you to the Divine.
It’s the week-end, go turn up the creativity!
P.S. Mixonian is thankful for those of you who have shopped through this blog. Special hugs to you!