This post is especially for those readers who aren’t really crazy about either presidential candidate, and for those who actively support one of the two candidates.
Keep these thoughts in mind amidst the ongoing election campaign.
1. No matter who wins, life will continue, with abundant opportunities for prosperity and peace.
2. No matter who wins, it’s better than it would be under anarchy.
3. If you don’t vote, you lose the right to complain. However, Mixonian doesn’t endorse complaining.
4. Not many people are willing to do what it takes to campaign for any office; be grateful for those who provide us with political options.
5. No matter who wins, we are still responsible for what happens in our own lives. Blaming the other party is counter-productive.
6. No matter who wins, you can still make the world a better place by being grateful and generous.
7. The United States is still one of the most prosperous, free, and innovative countries in the world.
8. If your candidate doesn’t win, things probably won’t be as bad as you think.
9. No matter who wins, Mixonian will continue to publish.
10. Even though the campaign is exciting to observe, at times anyway, remember that news programming is another form of entertainment and staying tuned may not be the best use of your energy.