1. Significant life upgrades start in your thinking. Define what living first class is for you.
2. Buy organic. One factor that defines the highly-affluent is the quality of their vegetables.
3. Ramp up your exercise program. Even if it’s only a baby ramp up.
4. Start making decisions faster, especially when the outcome is not that important (like what to have for lunch.)
5. Buy the best coffee and jam out there.
6. Have your car professionally cleaned.
7. Hire a mentor.
8. Have a bellini or mimosa with breakfast tomorrow morning. A client had a bellini at our 10:30 a.m. meeting yesterday!
9. Buy tickets for a local chamber music performance.
10. Stop using paper napkins.
11. Sign up for a wealth creation program. Like this one. It starts June 7.
12. Visit your local farmers market.
13. Buy a Chanel lipstick. (It’s $35.)
14. Subscribe to the Robb Report.
15. Become a better speaker. Subscribe to the Inside Scoop in the right column.
16. Find a stylist you like.
17. Tell someone "no" today. Don’t give an explanation.
18. Read a book about investing. I recommend those by Robert Kiyosaki.
19. Write this down in your journal: Money is replaceable. Time is not.
20. Create a mastermind group.
21. Write a check for $100 to your favorite charity. I recommend Charleston Academy of Music.
22. Take off 2 things of your to-do list for today.
23. Stand up 1 inch taller and put your shoulders back. (Did you think that A-list people did this naturally?)
24. Write down a bucket list. Even if you’re already got one.
25. Smile a lot.
26. Throw out 5 items of clothing you haven’t worn in the last year.
27. Commit to living life first class. It’s the only life you have.
How do you upgrade your life? Please add to this list! Have a super day!