A lot of the value of coaching comes from the questions asked. Here are 20 questions you can use to coach yourself to move forward on a project, to drop some burden without guilt, to take better care of yourself or just to enjoy your day more. These are in random order and I suggest you answer one at a time.
1. What project would you take on, if you knew you could not fail at it?
2. What do you love about your job?
3. What is the one goal that seems to elude you?
4. What do you need in order to feel peace right now in this very moment?
5. What things do you really enjoy doing?
6. Are you normally sleeping 8 to 9 hours at night?
7. What does your BFF most appreciate about you? (If you’re not sure, ask her.)
8. What was your favorite food when you were in grade school?
9. What do you want more of, time or money?
10. If you were to guess at what’s holding you back from greater success, what do you think that would be?
11. What was your greatest accomplishment for the summer?
12. How would your life change if you never complained about anything ever?
13. Is there any part of your house or office that’s begging you to organize it?
14. What book has changed the way you think about life?
15. When you tell the story of your life, are you the victim or the victor? Or neither?
16. What’s the one thing you’d really like to accomplish by September, 2011?
17. If you were living the life you love, what would that look like?
18. What’s one thing you can do to beautify your space, today?
19. What have you always done for people for which they usually thank you?
20. What’s one thing you can do to become the person you want to be?
Feel free to share any answers or insights you get from answering these questions.
Tomorrow is the last day of the Stella + Dot Virtual Trunk Show. Click here to enter and email your order to email@example.com to get your 10% discount.