It’s Christmas Eve and I wish you all a super merry Christmas, even if you don’t celebrate Christmas. The way I see it, if one of you wishes me Happy Hanuka or Winter Solstice, I’m nothing but pleased. Today I offer you a list of some things I wish for you to experience. If you look for these, I know you’ll find them.
What I wish for you…
2. To remember that the world needs your brilliance. Today.
3. To deeply realize that making more money enables you to contribute more.
4. A toy poodle.
5. Freedom from overwhelm and crisis management by making decisions.
6. Courage to create your remarkable art and ship it.
7, Permission to take care of yourself as if you were a red-carpet, A-list, VIP…which you really are.
8. Lots of things to laugh at. (Even Craig’s silly puns are acceptable.)
9. The wisdom to be happy now, even if it’s not done or perfect. (hint: it’s never done or perfect.)
10. Time spent with people you love, those dear ones who support you and celebrate you.
11. Commitment to the work you love, what you were meant to do.
Thanks ever so much for reading Mixonian. Your comments and emails mean so much to me.