Here’s a Passion Fruit Writing exercise for you to play with. So much of inviting more prosperity in your life has more to do with letting go of things, than it is adding more things to do. I mean that’ the problem so many of us face — TOO much to do in too little time! It’s hard to see sometimes what it is you can STOP doing. Living in a perpetual state of overwhelm is a symptom, not the cause of your frustration. This exercise is about letting go. While there can be a certain comfort to living in crisis mode, ultimately you burn out to a crisp. Here’s a simple exercise for your journal:
What do I want less of in my life? Think of at least 2 things NOT to do next week. Do not worry if what you write in your list is realistic. Reality is so overrated. 😉
Here are some things that may apply to you; or maybe not. I’d love to hear what’s on your own list.
* I will not spend time trying to be perfect.
* I will not worry about my investments.
* I not deprive my body of the sleep it needs.
* I not stay in a state of overwhelm.
* I will not try to get other people to like me.
* I will not accept invitations that do not thrill me.
* I will not worry about anything.
* I will not say "yes" when I don’t want to do the thing.
What do you want NOT to do? Feel free to share.