17 Ways Improving Your Communication Makes You Money
An effective communicator is one who leaves people feeling better after they've interacted with you than they felt before, while retaining complete authenticity and getting the message across in a timely fashion.
1. People trust you more.
2. People refer you more business.
3. You gain time from the loss of email (and other) drama.
4. You have the confidence to embark upon bigger, more lucrative projects.
5. You take better care of yourself.
6. You save money by not needing anti-depressants.
7. You save time by getting your message across more succinctly.
8. You can work with more people at a time.
9. More people hear about your wonderful service or product.
10. You can charge higher prices.
11. You feel more energized.
12. People understand more completely what value you offer.
13. You listen more effectively so you understand your customer much better.
14. You establish rapport with others faster.
15. More people want to meet you.
16. You are more easily able to establish yourself as the authority in your industry.
17. You get better at knowing who you should work with....and the people you shouldn't work with.
Got something to add to the list? Share by commenting below!