Sign up today to receive your free weekly CULTURED message right to your Inbox!
Hi, I’m Laura and I’m a culture fixer. I help companies create a healthy culture with a better bottom line.
A company culture is made up of different, unique personalities. In a healthy company culture, employees are able to express their ideas, connect with others and be heard, even when they don’t agree on all issues.
The Latest CULTURED News
1. Use familiar and easy-to-follow words and short sentences. Use language that is straight-forward.
2. Repeat key words and phrases.
3. Leverage transitions. Make sure they connect what you just said with what you’re about to say.
4. Stick to a clear pattern of organization. This helps the audience retain information.
5. Aim for audience interaction.
6. Avoid jargon, unless it’s known to be familiar to the audience.READ ON