She’s a Digital Settler!
Senior copywriter Elizabeth Beasley shares her creative career path from Cartoon Network in Atlanta to remote Projectline job in Shelburne Falls, MASS. Elizabeth, a charismatic extravert, has adapted to working from home by being proactive and using the right tools.
In this episode she shares how she came to embrace this new opportunity of cultural immersion in a small town. She sees herself as a “digital settler”.
Listen to this episode to learn:
– How an extravert manages to thrive in remote work
– What to do to build relationships when you don’t see people
– The hidden opportunities in accepting remote jobs
– The value of cultural immersion in a small town
– Resources for finding remote jobs and communication tools