LATEST CULTURED NEWS
Of all the communication conundrums my clients bring me, upward communication is the top request. Whether you’re in person or on a video call, these three easy phrases help you structure what you want to say. And the structure is necessary to sound polished. To help you craft clear and compelling messages for maximum impact […]READ ON
1. Use familiar and easy-to-follow words and short sentences. Use language that is straight-forward.
2. Repeat key words and phrases.
3. Leverage transitions. Make sure they connect what you just said with what you’re about to say.
4. Stick to a clear pattern of organization. This helps the audience retain information.
5. Aim for audience interaction.
6. Avoid jargon, unless it’s known to be familiar to the audience.READ ON
To listen click below. What I want to know is how Hermes charges more than $70k for a ridiculous foosball table. And manages to sell them at full price. It doesn’t play for you and it doesn’t make cappuccino. The cost of materials is not that much higher than for a $1000 version. Who would pay […]READ ON